If you ever need to know how a thing’s done,
Then this is the place to come.
Every now and again you might want to venture into the unknown and tackle the odd project yourself.
Well that’s not a problem, because Handyman Assist has always got your back.
Over the fullness of time, through my latest posts page I will be adding more and more helpful tricks in order to assist you. Whatever you want to do!
Any further updates will appear on the top of this listing so you’ll never have to dig too deep in order to find what’s new. Or whatever you may need.
And if you still want a professional to do it for you, then that’s not a problem either. Handyman Assist is awaiting your call. Simply click here to Get a Free Quote
This is what I have posted to date:
- Furniture Assembly… best practice… For a number of years now, something has puzzled me…Why is it Ikea can promote the same piece of furniture to two different people, and one says that it is literally the best thing since sliced bread, and the other writes to tell them that it’s a pile of horse poo, and they should be locked up for even producing it?
- Drinking water… How safe is yours? … Two chemistry students walked into a bar… The first student asked for a H²0 and was given a glass of drinking water. The second student asked for a H²0 too and because the bar tender heard him wrong, he subsequently died. Because H²O² (hydrogen peroxide) is poisonous to the human body…
- How to plan a Kitchen… This is a simple floor plan for the ground floor of a house. Although not very detailed, it carries all the necessary information needed to suit its purpose. It works as if you were looking down on it from the sky. Even though we very rarely view things in this manner, our brains can quite easily translate the content…
A Word to the Wise About DIY Interior Painting… (and When It’s Time to Call a Professional). It’s tempting to head over to your local hardware or paint store and dive right into the painting process. Just a few paint buckets, brushes, tarps and tape, and you’re ready to go, right? But here’s the reality: Painting the interior of your home is an endeavour that requires a great deal of time…
- How to Successfully Paint a Room… Probably the quickest way to Pimp up your home would be to decorate. Just like all other forms of home improvement there are certain procedures to follow. This is to ensure a trouble free and professional finish every time. There are two forms of interior decorating. You can either opt for an all paint finish or the use of wall papers…
- How to Successfully Apply Wall Paper… For those of you who chose to wallpaper their rooms… With your walls all prepped, ceiling painted and all woodwork glossed… You’re finally ready to add your wall paper. But with wall paper, there are a few things to bear in mind. Even before you choose the paper…
Tiling Your Bathroom Like A Pro… With an almost unlimited choice of patterns, textures and colours to please even the most fastidious tastes. Bathroom tiles are the obvious choice for lining your bathroom or shower area. Although some people consider leaving it to the professionals. Most bathrooms can be tiled in a weekend or two. Even if you have had no previous tiling experience…
Request a free quote today
Maybe the spare room needs re-decorating. The bathroom tiles needed re-grouting. The TV needs wall-mounting. Or the kitchen needs more cupboards. And the glazing probably needs re-screening. Not to mention the myriad other repairs you'd simply prefer to just forget. Well we're all about problem solving here and we'd be more than happy to assist.
So to request a FREE QUOTE today, simply complete this short form here.
Please allow 24 hours for me to get back to you.
Or for a more immediate service, call me on 0434 646 928 and mention you found me online.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!