Door Care by Handyman Assist
No matter where you are in your home, you’ll never be far from a door.
And although interior doors come in many differing shapes, designs and sizes, there are really only two major form factors. They’ll either be hinged doors, swinging into or away from a room. Or they’ll be sliding doors, operating within the parameters of their own frame…
But whatever kind of doors you may have, Handyman Assist knows exactly how to make them work. And properly too.
There are doors literally everywhere you look:
- Internal Doors
- Garage Doors
- External Doors
- Sliding Glass Doors
- Kitchen Cabinet Doors
- Sliding Wardrobe Doors
- Hinged Wardrobe Doors
- Household Furniture Doors
- Bathroom Vanity Unit Doors
And they’re all designed to move which means at some stage there will be wear and tear. And quite often that will mean a need for some form of repair work from time to time.
Upon entering your property (hopefully via a door)…
For hinged door care, I will systematically check every single door for:
- Proper functionality of hinges making adjustments if needed.
- Functionality of any locks and keepers making adjustments if needed
- Tightly fitting handles and guaranteeing their ease of operation
- Do the door closers work properly if fitted
- Are there door stops fitted to prevent damage to adjoining walls
- Proper alignment to the frame
For all sliding door care, I will automatically check for:
- Are the tracks clean, free from obstruction and in good working order
- Are the door rollers in a good working condition
- Do any associated locks work properly and fully align with their keepers
- Does the door need any adjustment to properly align it with the frame
Even with their three way adjustable hinges…
Kitchen unit doors are notoriously difficult to adjust for an even and overall uniformed finish.
Of course it always helps when the units are correctly installed to begin with, but a constant opening and closing of these doors often leads to the hinges needing to be re-adjusted or even replaced every now and then. And the same goes for any drawer fronts too.
And believe it or not, a straight edged kitchen cabinet door can be exponentially less forgiving than a door with a profiled edge when it comes to levelling them all up. But never fear, with a working history in planning, manufacture and installation of kitchen, bedroom and bathroom furniture, I’ll soon make it right for you.
With garage doors, we get four different types to choose from:
- Hinged Garage Doors
- Up and Over Garage Doors
- Garage Roller Doors
- Panel Lift Roller Garage Doors
But no matter what kind of garage doors you may have, I still know how to fix them. As long as I can trace who the manufacturer was, locating spares is never a problem. Handyman Assist can convert manually operated garage doors to being fully automatic. I can even help in replacing worn out remotes for you.
When it comes to door care of any nature… or even gates for that matter, make Handyman Assist your first port of call.
- Install doors and frames
- Fit locks and handles
- Install door closers
- Add security and fly screens
- Trim, adjust and re-align existing doors
- Include additional hinges
- Fit weather bars and draught excluders
- Change locks and handles
To order up your Handyman Assist Door Care Package today…
Simply fill out the contact us form at the bottom of the page and quote “Door Care“. That’s all it takes.
Please note: While this page is specifically aimed at a whole house package, I am still able to treat any more specific door repairs, or installations singularly, on a per door basis for you.
Request a free quote today
Maybe the spare room needs re-decorating. The bathroom tiles needed re-grouting. The TV needs wall-mounting. Or the kitchen needs more cupboards. And the glazing probably needs re-screening. Not to mention the myriad other repairs you'd simply prefer to just forget.
Well to request a FREE QUOTE today, simply complete this short form below.
Please allow 24 hours for me to get back to you.
Or for a more immediate service, call me on 0434 646 928 and mention you found me online.