Windows and Doors Repair
Do you struggle to open or close your aluminium sliding windows and doors every day?
Did you know jammed windows and doors cause 40% of all injuries to fingers and hands?
Why not take the plunge and get your windows and doors fixed?
I have a wealth of experience in fixing / repairing all kinds of domestic and commercial aluminium sliding windows and doors. And that includes most rollers and tracks, including vertical sliding double hung windows.
Remember – your rollers and wheels are only as good as the tracks on your aluminium windows and doors. Having damaged tracks ultimately means the rollers will get damaged too. And that means a need for repair or replacement so that the whole window or door unit can be functioning correctly again.
Are the tracks on your aluminium sliding windows and doors worn, or are the rollers broken or flat?
I can replace all your dodgy rollers and tracks. So don’t spend hundreds of dollars completely replacing faulty aluminium sliding windows and doors when you can call Handyman Assist first and get expert advice on how to best fix them.
If window or door rollers are damaged, they can be repaired or replaced too.
An on-site inspection will quickly reveal what is causing any problem. And I can then provide you with the best possible solutions to suit your situation. And offering a fully mobile service I can also avoid any costly overestimating over the phone. So you’ll only ever pay for the repairs you need. Then, if you agree, I’m usually able to complete the repairs on the same day as inspection too.
Many of my clients have been told by other tradespeople or door and window suppliers that they will need to replace their aluminium sliding doors, windows or security sliding doors. This is rarely the case…
With my experience and knowledge, I am often able to save my clients the expense of new windows or doors by simply repairing their existing ones. I can replace:
- Security Screens
- Broken Hinges
- Glass Rubbers
- Fly Screens
- Door Closers
- Door Handles
- Window Locks
- Door Locks
- Sliding Gear
- Felts and guides
To all your aluminium sliding windows and security sliding doors.
Your aluminium sliding windows and doors are generally both practical and stylish, and they usually do a great job, but they are subject to a great deal of wear and tear too…
- Are your aluminium sliding doors and windows hard to open or close?
- Do you need to physically manhandle them because they no longer glide freely along their tracks?
- Are they sticking, jamming, rattling, coming loose or just not closing securely?
You don’t have to put up with sticking and jamming windows and doors. And they don’t necessarily need to be replaced with brand new ones just because they are tired, worn or damaged.
They probably just need some TLC from somebody experienced to fix them and get them sliding like new again.
Well, that’s where I come in!
I specialise in repairing and replacing rollers and tracks for aluminium glass sliding doors and windows for all domestic and commercial clients within a 50K radius of Logan Central.
Some timely repairs and maintenance can make your exterior doors and windows slide smoothly again. That means:
- No more jamming your fingers and hands!
- No more worrying about your safety and security because your doors and windows won’t close or lock properly!
- And no more wasting your money on high cooling bills because of ill-fitting doors and windows!
When should you contact us?
There are a lot of good reasons to make sure your doors are sliding freely, running smoothly on their tracks, closing without gaps, sitting securely within their frames and locking easily…
- Do you have doors or windows that are not sliding properly because of damaged rollers or tracks?
- Maybe you have actually caused damage to the aluminium track by trying to fit a patio bolt lock, or the track was damaged during construction causing it to buckle or twist?
- Do your doors or windows scrape on the aluminium track or frame due to flat rollers or cracked wheels?
- Are the plastic wheels broken or nylon runners worn or damaged?
- Are your aluminium vertical sliding double hung windows slipping or dropping, or not opening at all, because the black tubes at the sides of the window or the black cord may have broken?
If your vertical sliding double hung windows are starting to slip, this is the first sign that they need repair. They will eventually start to drop, which can potentially result in severe finger and hand injuries.
But fear not, Handyman Assist can fix all these issues and have your doors and windows sliding like new in no time at all. Even if they are 30 years old!
So invest in some straightforward and timely repairs for your double hung windows before you or your family suffer a nasty injury. Make jammed aluminium sliding doors and windows a thing of the past.
Request a free quote today
Maybe the spare room needs re-decorating. The bathroom tiles needed re-grouting. The TV needs wall-mounting. Or the kitchen needs more cupboards. And the glazing probably needs re-screening. Not to mention the myriad other repairs you'd simply prefer to just forget.
Well to request a FREE QUOTE today, simply complete this short form below.
Please allow 24 hours for me to get back to you.
Or for a more immediate service, call me on 0434 646 928 and mention you found me online.